Exhibitors will receive:
- One conference registration (value: $350 – $550)
- 8’ x 10’ space with a skirted table and 2 chairs and power OR
- 6’ x 10’ with a skirted table and 2 chairs and power (pre-function/ higher traffic area)
- Business profile in the Cold Harvester magazine/conference program (value $125+) if confirmed before August 15.
- Scheduled visits/networking breaks in conjunction with the tradeshow
- Acknowledgement on NAIA website, social media, including Facebook & Twitter.
Exhibitor fee: NAIA Members: $1,100 and Non-Members: $1,300 (+ HST) All other registrations at member rate. All event tickets must be purchased separately.
To exhibit, please return this signed form by fax and/or mail with payment to:
Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association
P.O. Box 27, St. Alban’s, NL, A0H 2E0
Ph: 709-538-3454 Fax: 709-538-3464 or via email at Roberta@naia.ca
EXHIBITOR SET UP: Tuesday, September 24 from 12 noon – 5 p.m.
If your booth is being shipped to arrive before the set-up day and needs to be stored, it must be shipped to our AV provider Eastern Audio. Download the package here: Exhibitor Order Form – CH18
If arriving the day of the event, it can be shipped to: (Please note that Delta has a small handling fee)
Delta by Marriott St. John’s Hotel
c/o NAIA Cold Harvest Conference & Trade Show
120 New Gower Street, St. John’s, NL, A1C 6K4
Please make sure all items have a contact name along with groups name listed on each item.
EXHIBITOR TAKE DOWN: Thursday, September 26 at 2:00 p.m.